- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- 149 x 215 cm (58 11/16 x 84 5/8 in.)
- Knoedler & Co. Inc..
A. H. Palmer, artist's son.
Elsie Holmes Warrington.
John Wesley Warrington.
Christie's (New York). sale, 6 Nov. 1996, on behalf of the heirs of John Wesley Warrinton
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- L. E7
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Anonymous Loan in honor of Lois Orswell
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com