- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Sterling silver
- 23.8 cm (9 3/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
inscription: Mark: Bigelow Bros. & Kennard/Boston/Sterling
Inscription, bottom: The Gift of/Mrs. George Warren Hammond/ to the Ladies College Teas/May 1900
Inscription, one side, in ornate script: E. S. S. C.
Inscription, opposite side: Oct. 15, 1874
- inscription: Mark: Bigelow Bros. & Kennard/Boston/Sterling
- Mrs. George Warren Hammond.
Gift to the Ladies College Teas, 1900.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Loan from Harvard University; Gift of Mrs. George Warren Hammond to the Ladies College Teas, May 1900
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com