- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on panel
- 96.4 x 45.2 cm (37 15/16 x 17 13/16 in.)
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Edward W. Forbes
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Edgar Peters Bowron, European Paintings Before 1900 in the Fogg Art Museum: A Summary Catalogue including Paintings in the Busch-Reisinger Museum, Harvard University Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 1990), p. 107, not repr.
Morwenna Blewett, "The Technical Analysis and Treatment of a Panel Painting of Possible French Origin" (thesis (certificate in conservation), Straus Center for Conservation and Technical Studies, June 2007), Unpublished, pp. 1-38 passim
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com