- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gilded brass
- 11.5 x 7.8 x 0.4 cm (4 1/2 x 3 1/16 x 3/16 in.)
- Stefano Bardini, Florence, sold [through his sale, Christie's, London, 1902]; to H.O. Watson, New York, NY, sold [through his sale, no. 162]; to Grenville L. Winthrop, New York, NY, gift; to Fogg Art Museum, 1934.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Grenville L. Winthrop, Class of 1886
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- THIS WORK MAY NOT BE LENT BY THE TERMS OF ITS ACQUISITION TO THE HARVARD ART MUSEUMS.
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Signor Stefano Bardini Collection, auct. cat., Christie's, London (London, England, May 1902), no. 162, repr. pl. 9
- Exhibition History
Unidentified exhibition, Lawrence University, 1936, Lawrence University, Appleton, 11/23/1936 - 01/18/1937
32Q: 2540 Renaissance, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 04/20/2017 - 08/31/2017
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com