- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- 12.4 x 25.4 x 9.6 cm (4 7/8 x 10 x 3 3/4 in.)
unspecified: 449 g
- C. R. Simpkins, Cambridge, MA; his gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1933.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of C. R. Simpkins, "A Tribute to the Class of 1892."
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Resetting the Table: Food and Our Changing Tastes, Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, 11/16/2019 - 11/28/2021
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com