- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Tempera on cradled panel
- 66 x 41.8 cm (26 x 16 7/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: back of frame, black pencil, handwritten: 9059
- inscription: back of frame, blue pencil, handwritten: [crossed out in black pencil:] 1290
- Mrs. Felix M. Warburg, 1941.
Contini-Bonacossi,, Rome, sold, 1927.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Mrs. Felix M. Warburg in commemoration of the 70th anniversary of Mr. Felix M. Warburg's birth
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Burton B. Fredericksen and Federico Zeri, Census of Pre-Nineteenth-Century Italian Paintings in North American Public Collections, Harvard University Press (Cambridge, MA, 1972), p. 25
Edgar Peters Bowron, European Paintings Before 1900 in the Fogg Art Museum: A Summary Catalogue including Paintings in the Busch-Reisinger Museum, Harvard University Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 1990)
Mojmír S. Frinta, Punched Decoration on Late Medieval Panel and Miniature Painting, Maxdorf Publishers (Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1998), p. 103, under C28aN (reference to frame)
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org