- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- 28 x 19.1 x 36.8 cm (11 x 7 1/2 x 14 1/2 in.)
- [Brummer Gallery, New York], sold; to Fogg Art Museum, 1948.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Alpheus Hyatt Purchasing Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Linda Seidel, "Romanesque Sculpture in American Collections: IX: The William Hayes Fogg Art Museum: I: Burgundy", GESTA (1972), vol XI, no. 1, no. 15, repr.
Walter Cahn and Linda Seidel, Romanesque Sculpture in American Collections, volume 1: New England Museums, Burt Franklin & Co., Inc. (New York, NY, 1979), no. 15b, fig. 147
Christine Smith, ed., Before and After the End of Time: Architecture and the Year 1000, exh. cat., George Braziller (New York, NY, 2000), no. 26 in checklist; pp. 30, 38, repr. p. 39
- Exhibition History
Before and After the End of Time: Architecture in the Year 1000, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 08/26/2000 - 01/23/2001
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org