- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- sight: 72.1 x 144.8 x 68.6 cm (28 3/8 x 57 x 27 in.)
- Memorial Hall, 1878.
Transferred to Fogg Art Museum, 1967.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Transfer from Memorial Hall, Harvard University
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
H. Wade White, "Nineteenth Century American Sculpture at Harvard, a Glance at the Collection", Harvard Library Bulletin (Cambridge, MA, October 1970), vol. XVIII, no. 4, p. 359-366, pl. III
- Exhibition History
Untitled Exhibition, Fogg Art Museum, 1967, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 05/01/1967 - 06/30/1967
Exotic Animal Sculpture, Currier Museum of Art, Manchester, 12/01/1969 - 01/04/1970
The Persistence of Memory: Continuity and Change in American Cultures, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 07/29/1995 - 05/13/2001
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org