- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Metal (steel?) with ivory handle
- 18.7 x 1.6 cm (7 3/8 x 5/8 in.)
- Charles Eliot Norton, gift from his cousins, 1849.
By descent to daughters, the Misses Elizabeth G. and Margaret Norton.
Gift to Fogg Art Museum, 1940.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of the Misses Elizabeth G. and Margaret Norton
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org