- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on canvas
- 126.5 x 103 cm (49 13/16 x 40 9/16 in.)
- Charlotte Bloch, London; Mr. and Mrs. Bruno Fromm, Hartsdale, NY, gift; to Busch-Reisinger Museum, 1974.
Footnotes: See memo from Bruno Fromm in object file explaining how he acquired the work.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Bruno Fromm
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Martin Bloch, Martin Bloch 1883-1954: An exhibition of paintings and drawings, exh. cat., South London Art Gallery (London, 1984), (b/w illustration)
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org