- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Opaque watercolor on cloth
- 20.3 x 18.3 cm (8 x 7 3/16 in.)
- Stuart Cary Welch (by 1983 - 2008,) by descent; to his estate (2008-2009,) gift; to Harvard Art Museum.
Note: Object was accounted for in 1983 inventory.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Arthur M. Sackler Museum, The Stuart Cary Welch Collection, Gift of Edith I. Welch in memory of Stuart Cary Welch
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Asian and Mediterranean Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Leaves From the Jungle, Harvard University Art Museums, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 11/17/1984 - 01/06/1985
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Asian and Mediterranean Art at firstname.lastname@example.org