- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Black ink on off-white wove paper
- 55.6 x 56 cm (21 7/8 x 22 1/16 in.)
- Richard Stankiewicz. [Zabriskie Gallery, New York, New York]. [G. W. Einstein Company, Inc., New York, New York], sold; to Harvard University Art Museums, 1998.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Margaret Fisher Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Emmie Donadio, Richard Stankiewicz: Sculpture in Steel, exh. cat., Middlebury College Museum of Art (Middlebury, VT, 1994), p. 16, repr.
- Exhibition History
Richard Stankiewicz, Drawings: Late 1950s - Early 1960s, Zabriskie Gallery, New York, 09/03/1986 - 10/04/1986
Richard Stankiewicz: Sculpture in Steel, Middlebury College Museum of Art, Middlebury, 02/15/1994 - 05/01/1994
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com