- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- image: 22.9 x 9.4 cm (9 x 3 11/16 in.)
sheet: 25.8 x 10.8 cm (10 3/16 x 4 1/4 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: verso, bottom edge, blue ink: CARL CHIARENZA
- drawing: verso, upper edge, black ink: arrow indicating orientation of print
inscription: verso, center, blue ink, in artist's hand: Another black
thing for Jerry --
This was semi-
it's a test!
inscription: verso, bottom edge, blue ink, in artist's hand: C[encircled] 1993 CARL CHIARENZA
"Don Quixote 190/192, 1993"
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Anonymous loan in honor of Deborah Martin Kao
- © Carl Chiarenza
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org