- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Watercolor on white wove paper
- 43.9 x 31 cm (17 5/16 x 12 3/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: verso, l.r., graphite: S.B. 96
- inscription: verso, l.r., graphite, in artist's hand: at 10-22 SB 98
- The artist; A/D Gallery, New York, New York; sold; to Harvard University Art Museums, 1999.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Margaret Fisher Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Artist describes medium as gouache
- Publication History
Uwe Fleckner, Tapko--Sunday Morning Walk, exh. cat., Kunsthallen Brandts Klaedefabrik (Odense, Denmark, 1998), repr. p. 121, color
Silvia Bächli, exh. cat., Städtische Galerie Wolfsburg (Wolfsburg, Germany, 1999), repr. twice, n.p.
- Exhibition History
Silvia Bächli, A/D, New York, 09/17/1998 - 11/07/1998
Nominally Figured: Recent Acquisitions in Contemporary Art, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 06/08/2006 - 02/25/2007
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com