- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Todd Watts, American (New York City born 1949)
- The Destruction of Dresden: Single Image
- Other Titles
- Series/Book Title: A Portfolio of Ten Photographs
- Work Type
- Creation Place: North America, United States
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- 39.6 x 49.6 cm (15 9/16 x 19 1/2 in.)
mount: 61 x 73.8 cm (24 x 29 1/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
stamp: verso of mount, center, center justified, black ink, stamp: Todd Watts
10 Photographs 1978.
Parasol Press, Ltd.
All rights reserved.
This and other photographs
in this portfolio may
not be reproduced in
any form including
video tape etc.
- inscription: recto of mount, lower left, graphite, in artist's hand: 2/45
- inscription: recto of mount, lower right, graphite, in artist's hand: Todd Watts
- stamp: verso of mount, center, center justified, black ink, stamp: Todd Watts
- Joan and Roger Sonnabend, Boston, MA, purchased from the Bernard Toale Gallery, donated to the Harvard University Art Museum, 1998. (Toale Gallery, Boston, MA)
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Joan and Roger Sonnabend
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com