- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Acrylic paint on canvas
- 182.9 x 213.4 cm (72 x 84 in.)
- Estate of James Brooks. Charles O. Wood, III and Miriam M. Wood, gift; to Harvard University Art Museums, 2001.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Charles O. Wood, III and Miriam M. Wood in honor of Theodore E. Stebbins, Jr.
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
The Britannica Encyclopedia of American Art, Simon & Schuster (New York, 1973), ill. p. 87
James Brooks, exh. cat., ACA Galleries, Germany (Munich, Germany, March 4 - May 29, 1999), ill.
James Brooks: Painting and Drawing from the 1960's, exh. cat., Joan T. Washburn Gallery (New York, NY, April 30 - June 5, 1998), cov.
- Exhibition History
James Brooks (?) -- 1971 (?), Martha Jackson Gallery, New York, 01/01/1971 - 12/31/1971
James Brooks, Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas, 05/10/1972 - 06/25/1972
James Brooks: Painting and Drawing from the 1960's, Washburn Gallery, New York, 04/30/1998 - 06/05/1998
James Brooks, ACA Galleries, Germany, Munich, 03/04/1999 - 05/29/1999
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org