- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Watercolor on cream wove paper
- 30.5 x 45.7 cm (12 x 18 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
inscription: verso, center, colored pencil, in artist's hand: "Summer House"
- stamp: verso, l.r., black ink: CMW
- inscription: verso, l.r., graphite: W72 SWR
- inscription: verso, center, colored pencil, in artist's hand: "Summer House"
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Christopher Wilmarth Archive, Gift of Susan Wilmarth-Rabineau
- © Estate of Christopher Wilmarth
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org