- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Enzo Nocera, Italian (Milan, Italy 1944 - )
- Milan photograph: Wilmarth and two others with "Orange Delta for A.P.S." in progress at factory, 1973
- Archival Material
- Work Type
- archival material
- c. 1973
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Black-and-white photograph, gelatin silver print
- Gelatin silver print
- 30.9 x 40.4 cm (12 3/16 x 15 7/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: verso, upper left corner, black ink, in artist's hand: #6
inscription: verso, upper left, black ink, in artist's hand: ARTIST__CHRISTOPHER___WILMARTH
* ORANGE DELTA FOR A.P.S IN PROGRESS.
[Artist's name, asterisk, date, and title are all handwritten in black ink; all else is stamped in black ink; all stamped lines except "PRICE" are fully underlined.]
inscription: verso, roughly left center, black ink, in artist's hand: PHOTO: ENZO NOCERA .
COURTESY - STUDIO FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT .
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Christopher Wilmarth Archive, Gift of Susan Wilmarth-Rabineau
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org