- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on panel
- 27.7 x 50.5 cm (10 7/8 x 19 7/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
inscription: on verso at top, paint: Roland Xavery (above Saveria )162(0?) and two signatures (?)
- inscription: on verso at top, paint: Roland Xavery (above Saveria )162(0?) and two signatures (?)
- Julius Boehler, Munich. as by joos de momper and Jan Brueghel the Elder, 1953
Hon. Samuel Reber, Cologne.
Mrs. Miles Reber.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of Peggy Reber in honor of Samuel Reber, Harvard Class of 1925
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
James A. Welu, The Collector's Cabinet: Flemish Paintings from New England Private Collections, Worcester Art Museum (Worcester, MA, 1983)
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org