- Identification and Creation
Level 1, Room 1120, Modern and Contemporary Art, Contemporary
View this object's location on our interactive map
- Physical Descriptions
- Single-channel DVD installation with surround sound
- [Tilton, Inc., New York, New York], sold; to Harvard University Art Museums, 2001.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Jorie Marshall Waterman '96 and Gwendolyn Dunaway Waterman '92 Fund
- © David Hammons
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Single-channel DVD installation with surround sound. Edition of 25 (3 A/P), dimensions variable. This work was filmed on video in 1995 and transferred to DVD in 1999. Digital Video production: Alex Hartley. Production/Publication consultant: Annabella Johnson. 2/25 in dedication to Gergo Mingo. Presentation case and envelope with certificate: glazed paper.
- Publication History
Lydia Yee and Whitney Rugg, ed., Street Art Street Life: From the 1950s to now (New York, 2008), p. 66-67. ill.
- Exhibition History
Extreme Connoisseurship, Sert Gallery, Cambridge, 12/08/2001 - 04/14/2002
Nominally Figured: Recent Acquisitions in Contemporary Art, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 06/08/2006 - 02/25/2007
Equal, that is, to the Real Itself, Marian Goodman Gallery, New York, 06/21/2007 - 07/28/2007
Street Art, Street Life, The Bronx Museum of the Arts, Bronx, 09/14/2008 - 01/25/2009
32Q: 1120 Contemporary Art, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 07/01/2021 - 10/31/2021
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com