- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Black ink, black and gray wash on cream antique laid paper
- 13.7 x 18.1 cm (5 3/8 x 7 1/8 in.)
- Marlborough Rare Books Ltd., London, England.
Harry Bober, New York, NY.
R. E. Lewis & Daughter Original Prints, San Rafael, CA, sold to Anonymous Lender, 2002.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Anonymous Loan in honor of Carlo James
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com