- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on canvas
- sight: 81.3 x 71.1 cm (32 x 28 in.)
framed: 96.5 x 86.4 x 7.6 cm (38 x 34 x 3 in.)
- Gift of Mrs. Gardiner H. Fiske to the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, 1959.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard University Portrait Collection, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Gift of Mrs. Gardiner H. Fiske to Radcliffe College, 1959
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Theodore E. Stebbins, Jr. and Melissa Renn, American Paintings at Harvard, Volume One: Paintings, Watercolors, and Pastels by Artists Born before 1826, Yale University Press (U.S.) and Harvard Art Museums (Cambridge and New Haven, 2014), pp. 405-6, cat. 366, ill.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org