- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on canvas
- 84.5 x 66.2 cm (33 1/4 x 26 1/16 in.)
- Collection Dumbar, Deventer. Mrs. Dyckmester-Dumbar, Deventer. C.F. L. de Wild, the Hague. [F. Kleinberger, Paris]. Paul M. Warburg, New York, ?by descent; to his son, James P. Warburg, New York, (by 1932)gift; to the Fogg Art Museum, 1962.
Paul M. Warburg died 1932.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of James P. Warburg
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Sandra L. Webber, "Comparative Study of Two Portraits by Gerard ter Borch" (thesis (certificate in conservation), Straus Center for Conservation and Technical Studies, August 1980), Unpublished, pp. 1-55 passim
Edgar Peters Bowron, European Paintings Before 1900 in the Fogg Art Museum: A Summary Catalogue including Paintings in the Busch-Reisinger Museum, Harvard University Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 1990)
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com