• Advance reservations are available but not required. Please see our Visitor Policies for most up to date visit guidelines and Covid-19 policies.
• Reservations will be available up to three weeks in advance.
• Please be prepared to purchase admission or show proof of eligibility for free admission upon arrival.
• Upon arrival, please have your reservation confirmation email available, either as a printed copy or viewable on your phone.
• Maximum of 7 tickets per order (for visits of 8 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Free||Free to all visitors every Sunday|
|Free||All students with a valid ID|
|Free||Harvard ID holders (plus one guest)|
|Free||Harvard Art Museums Friends and Fellows|
|Free||Harvard Art Museums Cambridge Friends and Recent Alumni Friends|
|Free||Youth under 18|
|Free||Cambridge residents (proof of residency required)|
|Free||MTA (Massachusetts Teachers Association) Members (valid ID required)|
|Free||Massachusetts residents, Saturdays from 10am–noon (proof of residency required)|
|Free||Active duty military personnel, plus up to five family members, in collaboration with NEA Blue Star Museums (year round)|
|Free||Individuals with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits or an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card, plus up to five family members|
|Free||WIC cardholder, plus up to 5 family members|
|Free||ConnectorCare cardholder, plus up to 5 family members|
|Free||Library Pass (check with your local library for pass eligibility)|
|Free||Members of NARM and ROAM networks and College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program|
|Free||AAM (American Alliance of Museums), NEMA (New England Museum Association) and ICOM (International Council of Museums) Members (+ 1 guest)|
|Free||Employees of Other Museums (+1 guest)|
|Free||Ukrainian passport holders (through Labor Day 2022)|