- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil and watercolor on paper with a chalk ground, mounted to card
- sight: 23.9 x 23.3 cm (9 7/16 x 9 3/16 in.)
- Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler, Paris, 1938. Karl Nierendorf, Cologne/Berlin/New York, 1938.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of Richard M. Bennett
- © Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Stephan Wolohojian and Alvin L. Clark, Jr., Harvard Art Museum/ Handbook, ed. Stephan Wolohojian, Harvard Art Museum (Cambridge, 2008), p. 217, ill.
- Exhibition History
Re-View: European and American Art Since 1900, Harvard Art Museums/Arthur M. Sackler Museum, Cambridge, 05/03/2011 - 06/01/2013
32Q: 1310 Surrealism, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 10/14/2015 - 04/13/2016
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org